Hello, and a big warm welcome to the first post in a series of blog posts I’m going to be creating regarding Organic Beauty. I recently started the process of switching all my skincare, haircare, and makeup routines to incorporate only products with natural organic ingredients. Personally, I felt it didn’t make sense for me to try and achieve clear and beautiful skin while giving myself a face full of chemicals every morning and night.
I had always been under the impression that Organic or natural products = products that don’t actually work. Since I’ve initiated the switch, I’ve realized I could not have been more wrong! My skin feels more beautiful than ever, and my body is functioning at a higher rate than it used to.
In this little article, I want to give a quick write-up of my personal favorite daily moisturizer: Nourish Organic Argan + Rosewater lightweight moisturizing face lotion.
Highlights of this product:
- Extremely dainty. As someone who has combination oily skin, my number one fear of most moisturizers is that it will bump up the amount of oil my face produces. I use Nourish lotion once or twice a day, and have never felt weighted down, or over-saturated with moisture. It just leaves me soft!
- Clean Smell. This Nourish lotion does have a scent – a subtle lemon and rosewater, if I had to name it. But the scent is gentle, and by no means overpowering.
- UDSA Certified Organic. I believe this point mostly speaks for itself.
- Long Lasting. A tiny bit of this beautiful lotion goes a long way. I usually use just a drop on my finger, and spread it around my cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin.
- Fast-Drying. Once you apply Nourish lotion, it isn’t there to stay. It absorbs into your skin quickly, meaning you can apply it before bed and not worry about leaving a lotion faceprint in your pillow. You can also apply before your makeup routine, and achieve a similar benefit.
- Cost-Efficient. A bottle of this lotion costs about $16-$20 depending on where you purchase it. While that may seem steep at first, my Nourish has been lasting me, and occasionally my husband, for over two months now.
All-in-all, the next time your daily moisturizer is running low, consider giving Nourish a chance to baby your face.